- We have professional and well-trained gardeners who can handle the two major aspects of gardening; gardening, landscaping and gardening maintenance. If you want your gardening to be clean, neat tidy by having hedges well-trimmed, lawns properly mowed, and flowers well pruned then you are in the right place to achieve your desired gardening look.
- Landscape gardeners specialize in designing your garden. They come up with detailed diagrams that will fit into the topology of your garden, if you like the design, then they will go ahead with the design to make your garden look good. They also will recommend plants with the right color or scent that will add both beauty and water features to your garden. If you have any additional designs you want to incorporate into your gardening, give them details, and they will bring your desire to reality.
What are the things a landscape gardener can do for me?
A landscape gardener will do the following for you;
- Laying paving or decking.
- Laying woodchip paths or gravel.
- Lawn mowing.
- They can help you lay a new turf.
- Hedge trimming or removal.
- Weeding, planting, and pruning.
- Adding a trellis/pergola.
- They can help you add a water feature.
- Pressure washing outdoor spaces.
- Getting rid of a shed.
- Building raised beds and creating borders.
- Sloping or levelling a garden.
- Costs for common gardening jobs